Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Lafayette to join our Louisiana healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Lafayette with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Lafayette Louisiana (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Louisiana healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Lafayette patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Lafayette:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Lafayette patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Lafayette team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Lafayette:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Lafayette LA,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Lafayette:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Lafayette, health care assistant jobs in Lafayette, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Lafayette Louisiana, patient care tech jobs hiring Lafayette, travel pct job openings in Lafayette, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Lafayette, full-time healthcare jobs in Lafayette, patient care jobs in Lafayette LA
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Lafayette. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Lafayette LA. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.