Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Independence to join our Missouri healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Independence with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Independence Missouri (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Missouri healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Independence patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Independence:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Independence patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Independence team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Independence:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Independence MO,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Independence:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Independence, health care assistant jobs in Independence, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Independence Missouri, patient care tech jobs hiring Independence, travel pct job openings in Independence, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Independence, full-time healthcare jobs in Independence, patient care jobs in Independence MO
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Independence. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Independence MO. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.