Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Hartford to join our Connecticut healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Hartford with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Hartford Connecticut (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Connecticut healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Hartford patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Hartford:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Hartford patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Hartford team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Hartford:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Hartford CT,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Hartford:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Hartford, health care assistant jobs in Hartford, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Hartford Connecticut, patient care tech jobs hiring Hartford, travel pct job openings in Hartford, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Hartford, full-time healthcare jobs in Hartford, patient care jobs in Hartford CT
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Hartford. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Hartford CT. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.