Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Everett to join our Washington healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Everett with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Everett Washington (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Washington healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Everett patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Everett:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Everett patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Everett team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Everett:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Everett WA,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Everett:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Everett, health care assistant jobs in Everett, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Everett Washington, patient care tech jobs hiring Everett, travel pct job openings in Everett, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Everett, full-time healthcare jobs in Everett, patient care jobs in Everett WA
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Everett. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Everett WA. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.