Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Dearborn to join our Massachusetts healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Dearborn with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Dearborn Massachusetts (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Massachusetts healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Dearborn patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Dearborn:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Dearborn patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Dearborn team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Dearborn:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Dearborn MA,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Dearborn:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Dearborn, health care assistant jobs in Dearborn, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Dearborn Massachusetts, patient care tech jobs hiring Dearborn, travel pct job openings in Dearborn, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Dearborn, full-time healthcare jobs in Dearborn, patient care jobs in Dearborn MA
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Dearborn. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Dearborn MA. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.