Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Davie to join our Florida healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Davie with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Davie Florida (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Florida healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Davie patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Davie:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Davie patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Davie team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Davie:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Davie FL,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Davie:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Davie, health care assistant jobs in Davie, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Davie Florida, patient care tech jobs hiring Davie, travel pct job openings in Davie, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Davie, full-time healthcare jobs in Davie, patient care jobs in Davie FL
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Davie. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Davie FL. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.