Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Columbia to join our Missouri healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Columbia with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Columbia Missouri (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Missouri healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Columbia patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Columbia:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Columbia patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Columbia team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Columbia:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Columbia MO,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Columbia:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Columbia, health care assistant jobs in Columbia, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Columbia Missouri, patient care tech jobs hiring Columbia, travel pct job openings in Columbia, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Columbia, full-time healthcare jobs in Columbia, patient care jobs in Columbia MO
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Columbia. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Columbia MO. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.