Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Clarksville to join our Tennessee healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Clarksville with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Clarksville Tennessee (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Tennessee healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Clarksville patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Clarksville:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Clarksville patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Clarksville team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Clarksville:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Clarksville TN,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Clarksville:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Clarksville, health care assistant jobs in Clarksville, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Clarksville Tennessee, patient care tech jobs hiring Clarksville, travel pct job openings in Clarksville, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Clarksville, full-time healthcare jobs in Clarksville, patient care jobs in Clarksville TN
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Clarksville. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Clarksville TN. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.