Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Arvada to join our Colorado healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Arvada with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Arvada Colorado (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Colorado healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Arvada patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Arvada:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Arvada patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Arvada team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Arvada:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Arvada CO,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Arvada:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Arvada, health care assistant jobs in Arvada, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Arvada Colorado, patient care tech jobs hiring Arvada, travel pct job openings in Arvada, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Arvada, full-time healthcare jobs in Arvada, patient care jobs in Arvada CO
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Arvada. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Arvada CO. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.