Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Ann Arbor city to join our Massachusetts healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Ann Arbor city with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Ann Arbor city Massachusetts (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Massachusetts healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Ann Arbor city patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Ann Arbor city:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Ann Arbor city patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Ann Arbor city team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Ann Arbor city:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Ann Arbor city MA,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Ann Arbor city:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Ann Arbor city, health care assistant jobs in Ann Arbor city, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Ann Arbor city Massachusetts, patient care tech jobs hiring Ann Arbor city, travel pct job openings in Ann Arbor city, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Ann Arbor city, full-time healthcare jobs in Ann Arbor city, patient care jobs in Ann Arbor city MA
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Ann Arbor city. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Ann Arbor city MA. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.