Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Amherst to join our New York healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Amherst with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Amherst New York (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at New York healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Amherst patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Amherst:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Amherst patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Amherst team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Amherst:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Amherst NY,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Amherst:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Amherst, health care assistant jobs in Amherst, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Amherst New York, patient care tech jobs hiring Amherst, travel pct job openings in Amherst, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Amherst, full-time healthcare jobs in Amherst, patient care jobs in Amherst NY
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Amherst. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Amherst NY. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.