Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Abilene to join our Texas healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Abilene with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Abilene Texas (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Texas healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Abilene patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Abilene:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Abilene patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Abilene team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Abilene:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Abilene TX,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Abilene:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Abilene, health care assistant jobs in Abilene, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Abilene Texas, patient care tech jobs hiring Abilene, travel pct job openings in Abilene, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Abilene, full-time healthcare jobs in Abilene, patient care jobs in Abilene TX
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Abilene. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Abilene TX. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.