Join healthcare leader Kaiser Permanente as Learning Consultant in Rancho Cordova. Read role and responsibility to apply Kaiser Permanente is careers in Rancho Cordova California.
Position : Learning Consultant
Location : Rancho Cordova, California
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Identifies, assesses and develops training interventions. Delivers training programs and assesses learning transfer. Provides continuous process improvement measures to ensure effective training to individuals and teams.
– Provides ongoing support to collect client feedback. Monitors and assesses training needs. Identifies and addresses procedural or protocol concerns. Provides training to assigned client groups. Assists in implementing strategies to track and communicate training status updates.
– May lead or partner in the development of training related quality assurance programs. Ensures that training information provided to department or functional unit staff members is accurate, consistent and delivered within prescribed protocols.
– Delivers train-the-trainer programs. Participates in the development and implementation of training programs. Provides updates to more senior staff to identify areas that need attention.
– Develops targeted training programs. Directs development of course evaluations.
– May deliver training for cross-functional teams in a continuous learning environment. Helps to assess the accuracy, comprehension and effectiveness of training sessions to ensure alignment with organizational/local goals and initiatives and provides input for process improvements.
– In collaboration more senior staff members, assesses and identifies training development needs, interventions, and resources to align with KP strategic priorities and initiatives. Develops and administers training needs assessments, analyzes organizational challenges, and develops organizational solutions that have a measurable impact on addressing performance gaps and issues.
– May support the staging and maintenance of training environments.
– Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience delivering training programs.
• Bachelor’s degree in education, psychology or other relevant field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Experience in instructional design and delivery
• Experience in training needs analysis
• Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation/training skills
• Working knowledge of adult learning techniques and concepts
• Proficient in conflict resolution, group interaction and team building
• Ability to use sound judgment and to handle potentially charged issues independently but with the knowledge and ability to escalate and ask for help when needed
• Ensures regulatory compliance with work product
• Demonstrated ability to interact well with a diverse stakeholder group
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment.
• Strong computer skills (ie: MS Office-Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Will require travel within the Northern California Region.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
Primary Location: California,Rancho Cordova,Desktop Medicine Call Center
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Variable Hours
Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM
Working Hours End: 05:30 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-NCAL-09|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level: Entry Level
Department: Oakland Reg – 1950 Franklin – Rgnl MG – Special Projects – 0206
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Permanente Jobs in Rancho Cordova, Kaiser Permanente career in Rancho Cordova, Kaiser health jobs in Rancho Cordova, Healthcare jobs in Rancho Cordova California, Jobs in Rancho Cordova California, Rancho Cordova jobs, Hiring nearby in Rancho Cordova California
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Rancho Cordova. Kaiser Permanente is currently looking to hire a Learning Consultant in Rancho Cordova California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.