Join healthcare leader Kaiser Permanente as Bus Consultant/Analyst Lead – National Benefits – Contract Operations & Performance in Burbank. Read role and responsibility to apply Kaiser Permanente is careers in Burbank California.
Position : Bus Consultant/Analyst Lead – National Benefits – Contract Operations & Performance
Location : Burbank, California
Job Type : Full-time
Description: The Business Consultant/Analyst Lead will support the Contract Operations & Performance – SBC Team (Summary of Benefits and Coverage, the document provided during open enrollment that all issuers create for a plan, which is distributed to participants & beneficiaries to help them choose a plan).They will help create tools and processes to build automation on how the template, a set of instructions for all issuers, a tool used by consumers so they can do a side-by-side comparison, can be transformed and used across the organization. They will represent cross regional programs, gathering system level business requirements, and be able to translate with our Kaiser IT teams. Using their experience with Group Agreements, EOC and Contract updates, they will help build the National processes.
Business Consulting: Includes analysis/evaluation of business and/or system process and functional requirements, development of business cases, client support during system development and implementation, development and maintenance of service level agreements. Develops relationships with upstream and downstream business partners. Develops/maintains and changes business processes, and understands the business processes of assigned partners and how they relate to our functional areas. Develops and recommends changes to business processes.
• Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
• Uses professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways.
• This job is the fully-qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
• Demonstrates expertise in functional area business processes and understands assigned and cross functional areas.
• Independently initiates, identifies and coordinates the analysis of complex client needs in project areas such as: new/existing business operating models, innovative approaches to solutions support, market research of emerging or available product functionality and operational readiness assessment.
• Identifies opportunities for increasing business efficiency through improved manual and automated process systems.
• Coordinates the development of comprehensive business cases with cost, service, and benefit dimensions of proposed projects that are used at management and executive levels for funding and scope decisions.
• Accountable for tracking and/or monitor and report for senior mgmt the results of actualization of benefits.
• Plans, coordinates and conducts the analysis of client business processes and functional requirements and the preparation of appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
• Develops cross-initiative integration plans.
• Identifies other initiatives that exist and ensures that efforts are not duplicated.
• Supports a variety of applications.
• Consults on the integration of application systems into the work environment, regarding their operational and training implications.
• Acts as project lead in the coordination of solution development and the implementation of the final product/service.
• Acts as a liaison between business clients and technical staff and/or with development staff throughout the development life cycle.
• May develop project plans.
• Identifies and coordinates within other project managers and implements schedule deadlines as appropriate.
• Manages common resource demands.
• Provides on-going project management and status reporting at all levels.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience, to include a minimum two (2) years in a consulting role.
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in a healthcare environment or other relevant environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in business/health care administration or related discipline OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• May establish cross-functional task forces.
• Thorough knowledge of platforms of the assigned functional area and multi-area functionality based on assignment.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Certification or advanced qualification by third party association that matches the function or field applicable to the business discipline preferred.
Can be located within any KP region.
Primary Location: California,Burbank,Marketing, Sales, Service and Admin
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri,
Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM
Working Hours End: 04:00 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-PO-01|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Department: Po/Ho Corp – National Benefits Admin – 0308
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Permanente Jobs in Burbank, Kaiser Permanente career in Burbank, Kaiser health jobs in Burbank, Healthcare jobs in Burbank California, Jobs in Burbank California, Burbank jobs, Hiring nearby in Burbank California
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Burbank. Kaiser Permanente is currently looking to hire a Bus Consultant/Analyst Lead – National Benefits – Contract Operations & Performance in Burbank California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.