Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Wichita Falls to join our Texas healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Wichita Falls with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Wichita Falls Texas (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Texas healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Wichita Falls patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Wichita Falls:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Wichita Falls patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Wichita Falls team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Wichita Falls:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Wichita Falls TX,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Wichita Falls:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Wichita Falls, health care assistant jobs in Wichita Falls, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Wichita Falls Texas, patient care tech jobs hiring Wichita Falls, travel pct job openings in Wichita Falls, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Wichita Falls, full-time healthcare jobs in Wichita Falls, patient care jobs in Wichita Falls TX
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Wichita Falls. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Wichita Falls TX. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.