Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Concord to join our North Carolina healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Concord with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Concord North Carolina (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at North Carolina healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Concord patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Concord:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Concord patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Concord team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Concord:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Concord NC,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Concord:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Concord, health care assistant jobs in Concord, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Concord North Carolina, patient care tech jobs hiring Concord, travel pct job openings in Concord, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Concord, full-time healthcare jobs in Concord, patient care jobs in Concord NC
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Concord. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Concord NC. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.