Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Lowell to join our Massachusetts healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Lowell with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Lowell Massachusetts (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Massachusetts healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Lowell patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Lowell:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Lowell patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Lowell team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Lowell:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Lowell MA,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Lowell:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Lowell, health care assistant jobs in Lowell, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Lowell Massachusetts, patient care tech jobs hiring Lowell, travel pct job openings in Lowell, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Lowell, full-time healthcare jobs in Lowell, patient care jobs in Lowell MA
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Lowell. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Lowell MA. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.