Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Berkeley to join our California healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Berkeley with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Berkeley California (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at California healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Berkeley patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Berkeley:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Berkeley patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Berkeley team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Berkeley:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Berkeley CA,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Berkeley:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Berkeley, health care assistant jobs in Berkeley, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Berkeley California, patient care tech jobs hiring Berkeley, travel pct job openings in Berkeley, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Berkeley, full-time healthcare jobs in Berkeley, patient care jobs in Berkeley CA
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Berkeley. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Berkeley CA. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.