Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Charleston to join our South Carolina healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Charleston with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Charleston South Carolina (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at South Carolina healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Charleston patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Charleston:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Charleston patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Charleston team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Charleston:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Charleston SC,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Charleston:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Charleston, health care assistant jobs in Charleston, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Charleston South Carolina, patient care tech jobs hiring Charleston, travel pct job openings in Charleston, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Charleston, full-time healthcare jobs in Charleston, patient care jobs in Charleston SC
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Charleston. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Charleston SC. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.