Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Murfreesboro to join our Tennessee healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Murfreesboro with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Murfreesboro Tennessee (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Tennessee healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Murfreesboro patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Murfreesboro:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Murfreesboro patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Murfreesboro team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Murfreesboro:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Murfreesboro TN,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Murfreesboro:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Murfreesboro, health care assistant jobs in Murfreesboro, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Murfreesboro Tennessee, patient care tech jobs hiring Murfreesboro, travel pct job openings in Murfreesboro, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Murfreesboro, full-time healthcare jobs in Murfreesboro, patient care jobs in Murfreesboro TN
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Murfreesboro. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Murfreesboro TN. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.