Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Eugene to join our Oregon healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Eugene with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Eugene Oregon (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Oregon healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Eugene patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Eugene:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Eugene patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Eugene team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Eugene:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Eugene OR,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Eugene:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Eugene, health care assistant jobs in Eugene, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Eugene Oregon, patient care tech jobs hiring Eugene, travel pct job openings in Eugene, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Eugene, full-time healthcare jobs in Eugene, patient care jobs in Eugene OR
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Eugene. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Eugene OR. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.