Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Newport News to join our Virginia healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Newport News with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Newport News Virginia (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Virginia healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Newport News patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Newport News:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Newport News patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Newport News team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Newport News:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Newport News VA,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Newport News:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Newport News, health care assistant jobs in Newport News, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Newport News Virginia, patient care tech jobs hiring Newport News, travel pct job openings in Newport News, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Newport News, full-time healthcare jobs in Newport News, patient care jobs in Newport News VA
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Newport News. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Newport News VA. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.