Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Grand Prairie to join our Texas healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Grand Prairie with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Grand Prairie Texas (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Texas healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Grand Prairie patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Grand Prairie:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Grand Prairie patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Grand Prairie team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Grand Prairie:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Grand Prairie TX,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Grand Prairie:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Grand Prairie, health care assistant jobs in Grand Prairie, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Grand Prairie Texas, patient care tech jobs hiring Grand Prairie, travel pct job openings in Grand Prairie, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Grand Prairie, full-time healthcare jobs in Grand Prairie, patient care jobs in Grand Prairie TX
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Grand Prairie. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Grand Prairie TX. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.