Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Montgomery to join our Alabama healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Montgomery with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Montgomery Alabama (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Alabama healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Montgomery patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Montgomery:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Montgomery patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Montgomery team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Montgomery:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Montgomery AL,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Montgomery:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Montgomery, health care assistant jobs in Montgomery, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Montgomery Alabama, patient care tech jobs hiring Montgomery, travel pct job openings in Montgomery, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Montgomery, full-time healthcare jobs in Montgomery, patient care jobs in Montgomery AL
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Montgomery. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Montgomery AL. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.