Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Little Rock to join our Arkansas healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Little Rock with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Little Rock Arkansas (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Arkansas healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Little Rock patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Little Rock:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Little Rock patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Little Rock team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Little Rock:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Little Rock AR,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Little Rock:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Little Rock, health care assistant jobs in Little Rock, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Little Rock Arkansas, patient care tech jobs hiring Little Rock, travel pct job openings in Little Rock, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Little Rock, full-time healthcare jobs in Little Rock, patient care jobs in Little Rock AR
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Little Rock. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Little Rock AR. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.