Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Huntsville to join our Alabama healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Huntsville with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Huntsville Alabama (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Alabama healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Huntsville patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Huntsville:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Huntsville patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Huntsville team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Huntsville:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Huntsville AL,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Huntsville:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Huntsville, health care assistant jobs in Huntsville, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Huntsville Alabama, patient care tech jobs hiring Huntsville, travel pct job openings in Huntsville, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Huntsville, full-time healthcare jobs in Huntsville, patient care jobs in Huntsville AL
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Huntsville. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Huntsville AL. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.