Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Madison to join our Wisconsin healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Madison with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Madison Wisconsin (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Wisconsin healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Madison patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Madison:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Madison patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Madison team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Madison:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Madison WI,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Madison:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Madison, health care assistant jobs in Madison, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Madison Wisconsin, patient care tech jobs hiring Madison, travel pct job openings in Madison, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Madison, full-time healthcare jobs in Madison, patient care jobs in Madison WI
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Madison. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Madison WI. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.