Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Aurora to join our Colorado healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Aurora with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Aurora Colorado (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Colorado healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Aurora patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Aurora:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Aurora patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Aurora team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Aurora:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Aurora CO,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Aurora:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Aurora, health care assistant jobs in Aurora, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Aurora Colorado, patient care tech jobs hiring Aurora, travel pct job openings in Aurora, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Aurora, full-time healthcare jobs in Aurora, patient care jobs in Aurora CO
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Aurora. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Aurora CO. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.