Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Raleigh to join our North Carolina healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Raleigh with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Raleigh North Carolina (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at North Carolina healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Raleigh patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Raleigh:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Raleigh patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Raleigh team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Raleigh:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Raleigh NC,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Raleigh:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Raleigh, health care assistant jobs in Raleigh, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Raleigh North Carolina, patient care tech jobs hiring Raleigh, travel pct job openings in Raleigh, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Raleigh, full-time healthcare jobs in Raleigh, patient care jobs in Raleigh NC
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Raleigh. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Raleigh NC. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.