Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Omaha to join our Nebraska healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Omaha with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Omaha Nebraska (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Nebraska healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Omaha patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Omaha:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Omaha patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Omaha team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Omaha:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Omaha NE,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Omaha:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Omaha, health care assistant jobs in Omaha, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Omaha Nebraska, patient care tech jobs hiring Omaha, travel pct job openings in Omaha, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Omaha, full-time healthcare jobs in Omaha, patient care jobs in Omaha NE
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Omaha. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Omaha NE. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.