Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Philadelphia to join our Pennsylvania healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Philadelphia with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Philadelphia Pennsylvania (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Pennsylvania healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Philadelphia patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Philadelphia:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Philadelphia patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Philadelphia team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Philadelphia:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Philadelphia PA,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Philadelphia:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Philadelphia, health care assistant jobs in Philadelphia, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, patient care tech jobs hiring Philadelphia, travel pct job openings in Philadelphia, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Philadelphia, full-time healthcare jobs in Philadelphia, patient care jobs in Philadelphia PA
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Philadelphia. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Philadelphia PA. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.