Pharmry is looking for full-time Patient Care Technician in Phoenix to join our Arizona healthcare technician team to serve better in the territory.
PCT performs patient and non-patient functions under the direction of the Registered Professional Nurse, ideal candidate should be ready to work as a health care provider jobs in Phoenix with passion.
Post: Patient Care Technician
Location : Phoenix Arizona (Or nearby town)
Emp. Type : Regular – Full-time
Job function : Health Care Provider
Salary : $20 to $26 per hour
As a Patient Care Technician at Arizona healthcare team, you will play an important part in helping Phoenix patients to get the care as they need. You will work with nurses and respiratory therapists to provide safe and compassionate care by assisting in managing the customer service experience, other duties are listed as below
Responsibilities as Health Care Provider in Phoenix:
- Prepare patients rooms.
- Perform basic patient care or other tasks delegated by the registered nurse (RN) within the scope of job duties.
- Respond quickly to Phoenix patient and family needs.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Attends staff meetings as required/ requested.
- Utilizes cost containment practices.
- May perform other duties as assigned from Phoenix team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualification to get enrol for full-time pharmacy jobs in Phoenix:
- Strong People Skills,
- Motivated and responsible,
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed,
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical exemption is required to join as PCT in Phoenix AZ,
Benefits at Pharmry Jobs in Phoenix:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Tags: patient care technician jobs in Phoenix, health care assistant jobs in Phoenix, full-time pharmacy jobs nearby in Phoenix Arizona, patient care tech jobs hiring Phoenix, travel pct job openings in Phoenix, entry level healthcare jobs hiring in Phoenix, full-time healthcare jobs in Phoenix, patient care jobs in Phoenix AZ
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Phoenix. Our client currently looking to hire a Patient Care Technician (PCT) in Phoenix AZ. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.