Join largest Catholic health system, and the second-largest nonprofit hospital chain CommonSpirit Health as Patient Service Rep in Nebraska City Nebraska at CHI Health Saint Mary’s. Read role and responsibility to apply Administrative and Clerical jobs nearby in Nebraska City.
Position : Patient Service Rep
Location : Nebraska City, Nebraska
Job Type : Full-Time
Employer : CHI Health Saint Mary’s
Category: Administrative and Clerical
Department: Family Practice Clinic
Working Shift : Day
Is Remote : No
CHI Health St. Mary’s has served Nebraska City and the surrounding areas since 1927. In the fall of 2014 St. Mary’s opened the doors of a brand-new fully modernized facility. The new 110000-square-foot campus is better equipped to meet the changing needs of our community with among other benefits an increased capacity for specialty clinics and an integrated primary care clinic. St. Mary’s encourages collaboration and care coordination among primary care physicians and medical specialists. This contributes to the high quality of care our patients have come to expect.Under direct supervision, the patient service representative is responsible for performing a variety of general administrative support duties associated with the patient intake process and performs routine duties within the clinic
1. Perform Patient Check-in at the time of visit and completes all paperwork necessary to ensure the admitting process is efficient and all clinic and regulatory policies are in compliance.
2. Answer phone calls and direct them appropriately.
3. Schedule appointments according to office guidelines.
4. Obtained accurate patient and insurance information, collecting copays (TOS) and deductible amounts.
5. Copy/scan patient access related hardcopy materials (e.g.ID, referrals, insurance cards, etc.) into the correct location in the electronic medical record.
6. Prepare charts for patient appointments making sure all necessary information is complete.
7. Conduct all functions associated with patient check-out including pricing services, collecting patient responsibility payments and scheduling follow-up appointments.
8. Perform duties involving record filing, retrieval, and assisting with the filing of registration documentation in electronic medical records.
9. Confirm next day appointments and alert patients as to what documentation is needed, including details associated with time-of-service payment.
10. Follow up with patients regarding the Missed Appointment Policy and send out appropriate communications.
Required:Knowledge of insurance authorization/billing requirements.
Knowledge of clinic procedures and regulatory requirements.
Career Tag : CHI Health Saint Mary’s Jobs hiring in Nebraska City, CHI Health Saint Mary’s career in Nebraska City, CommonSpirit Health jobs nearby in Nebraska City, Healthcare jobs in Nebraska City Nebraska, Nebraska City jobs, Administrative and Clerical jobs hiring nearby in Nebraska City, Family Practice Clinic jobs hiring in Nebraska City, Healthcare Day jobs, Full-Time jobs hiring in Nebraska City
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Nebraska City. CommonSpirit Health is currently looking to hire a Patient Service Rep in Nebraska City Nebraska at CHI Health Saint Mary’s. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.