We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician in Cape Girardeau to join our Missouri family. As a Pharmacy Tech, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Pharmacy Tech in Cape Girardeau like you to join our Missouri family.
Position : Pharmacy Technician
Location : Cape Girardeau, ,
Job Type : Full-time
Department : Healthcare
As a Pharmacy Technician in Cape Girardeau, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need. The Pharmacy Technician position is responsible for providing general assistance to the pharmacist and for preparing patient medication as directed.
What you will do in this role:
- Staff pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapy and provide drug information,
- Performs limited pharmacy services and duties associated with the stocking, preparation, labeling, dispensing and delivery of medications,
- Helps Cape Girardeau patients and medical staff with nonjudgmental questions under the direct supervision of a pharmacist preceptor.
- Answers incoming phone calls and responds to the needs of the caller and/or directs them to the appropriate person for service,
- Resolves discrepancies, troubleshoots and runs reports,
- Cleans and helps maintain equipment and work area; sterilizes glassware according to established procedures,
- Performs designated tasks regarding pharmacy quality control, management of pharmacy records, inventory control and preparation of order for drugs as per directed from Cape Girardeau team.
- EDUCATION – H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE – Less than 1 Year of Experience in Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing medications.
- Prefer good computer skills.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
- Knowledge of procedures and standards for the labeling and dispensing of prescription medications.
- Interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with Cape Girardeau patients and staff.
pharmacist jobs in Cape Girardeau, pharmacy technician jobs Cape Girardeau, pharmacist jobs nearby in Cape Girardeau , pharmacy techs jobs in Cape Girardeau, pharmacist tech hiring in Cape Girardeau, pharmacy assistant jobs in Cape Girardeau , pharmacist openings, pharmacy career in Cape Girardeau, pharmacist assistant openings in Cape Girardeau, pharmacist intern hiring in Cape Girardeau, pharmacy technician trainee jobs in Cape Girardeau
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharmacy jobs in Cape Girardeau. One of our client is currently hiring Full time Pharmacy Technician in Cape Girardeau . Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.