We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician in Prescott to join our Arizona family. As a Pharmacy Tech, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Pharmacy Tech in Prescott like you to join our Arizona family.
Position : Pharmacy Technician
Location : Prescott, ,
Job Type : Full-time
Department : Healthcare
As a Pharmacy Technician in Prescott, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need. The Pharmacy Technician position is responsible for providing general assistance to the pharmacist and for preparing patient medication as directed.
What you will do in this role:
- Staff pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapy and provide drug information,
- Performs limited pharmacy services and duties associated with the stocking, preparation, labeling, dispensing and delivery of medications,
- Helps Prescott patients and medical staff with nonjudgmental questions under the direct supervision of a pharmacist preceptor.
- Answers incoming phone calls and responds to the needs of the caller and/or directs them to the appropriate person for service,
- Resolves discrepancies, troubleshoots and runs reports,
- Cleans and helps maintain equipment and work area; sterilizes glassware according to established procedures,
- Performs designated tasks regarding pharmacy quality control, management of pharmacy records, inventory control and preparation of order for drugs as per directed from Prescott team.
- EDUCATION – H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE – Less than 1 Year of Experience in Prescott, Arizona
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing medications.
- Prefer good computer skills.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
- Knowledge of procedures and standards for the labeling and dispensing of prescription medications.
- Interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with Prescott patients and staff.
pharmacist jobs in Prescott, pharmacy technician jobs Prescott, pharmacist jobs nearby in Prescott , pharmacy techs jobs in Prescott, pharmacist tech hiring in Prescott, pharmacy assistant jobs in Prescott , pharmacist openings, pharmacy career in Prescott, pharmacist assistant openings in Prescott, pharmacist intern hiring in Prescott, pharmacy technician trainee jobs in Prescott
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharmacy jobs in Prescott. One of our client is currently hiring Full time Pharmacy Technician in Prescott . Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.