We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician in Wilmington to join our Delaware family. As a Pharmacy Tech, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need
Are you looking for a rewarding career with flexible hours and top-notch benefits? We are looking for Pharmacy Tech in Wilmington like you to join our Delaware family.
Position : Pharmacy Technician
Location : Wilmington, ,
Job Type : Full-time
Department : Healthcare
As a Pharmacy Technician in Wilmington, you will play an important part in helping patients get the care they need. The Pharmacy Technician position is responsible for providing general assistance to the pharmacist and for preparing patient medication as directed.
What you will do in this role:
- Staff pharmacists fill orders for drugs, monitor patient drug therapy and provide drug information,
- Performs limited pharmacy services and duties associated with the stocking, preparation, labeling, dispensing and delivery of medications,
- Helps Wilmington patients and medical staff with nonjudgmental questions under the direct supervision of a pharmacist preceptor.
- Answers incoming phone calls and responds to the needs of the caller and/or directs them to the appropriate person for service,
- Resolves discrepancies, troubleshoots and runs reports,
- Cleans and helps maintain equipment and work area; sterilizes glassware according to established procedures,
- Performs designated tasks regarding pharmacy quality control, management of pharmacy records, inventory control and preparation of order for drugs as per directed from Wilmington team.
- EDUCATION – H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- EXPERIENCE – Less than 1 Year of Experience in Wilmington, Delaware
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing medications.
- Prefer good computer skills.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
- Knowledge of procedures and standards for the labeling and dispensing of prescription medications.
- Interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with Wilmington patients and staff.
pharmacist jobs in Wilmington, pharmacy technician jobs Wilmington, pharmacist jobs nearby in Wilmington , pharmacy techs jobs in Wilmington, pharmacist tech hiring in Wilmington, pharmacy assistant jobs in Wilmington , pharmacist openings, pharmacy career in Wilmington, pharmacist assistant openings in Wilmington, pharmacist intern hiring in Wilmington, pharmacy technician trainee jobs in Wilmington
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharmacy jobs in Wilmington. One of our client is currently hiring Full time Pharmacy Technician in Wilmington . Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.