Join American clinical laboratory and Fortune 500 company Quest Diagnostics, Currently hiring Technologist, Medical I in Oklahoma City Oklahoma at Read role and responsibility to apply Quest Diagnostics is careers in Oklahoma City.
Position : Technologist, Medical I
Location : Oklahoma City, OK
Medical Technologist IShift: Monday-Friday – DaysLocation: Oklahoma City, OklahomaAre you intrigued by the science of the human body? Curious about state-of-the-art laboratory instrumentation? Looking to join a Fortune 500 company leading the world in providing diagnostic information services? Quest Diagnostics is now recruiting for technologist positions ranging from entry level to experienced, with a wide range of benefits and training!Benefits/Perks:
• Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT employees who work 30+ hours
• 15 PTO days first year
• 7 Paid Holidays!
• Annual Bonus Opportunity
• 401K matching
• Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs for FT employees who work 30+ hours
• Opportunities for career advancement
• Training provided!Job Responsibilities:
• Follow the laboratory’s procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting and maintaining records of patient test result.
• Maintain records that demonstrate that proficiency testing samples are tested in the same manner as patient specimens.
• Analyze specimens using approved testing procedures.
• Review and release test results.
• Follow CLIA, HIPAA, OSHA, and safety guidelines as described in their respective guidelines.
• Follow the laboratory’s established policies and procedures whenever test systems are not within the laboratory’s established acceptable levels of performance.
• Identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results, correct the problems encountered or immediately notify the senior technologist or supervisor.Qualifications:Education: BS in Medical Technology preferred; or BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology, or Associates degree in a Laboratory Science or Medical Technology, or Previously qualified as a Technologist under 42 CFR 493Work Experience: 1 year Clinical experience (high complexity testing) preferred.
Visit https://careers.questdiagnostics.com/en-US/search to apply jobs at Quest Diagnostics
Career Tag : Quest Diagnostics jobs Oklahoma City, Quest Diagnostics hiring in Oklahoma City, Quest jobs in Oklahoma City Oklahoma, Oklahoma City jobs hiring, Pharma job Oklahoma City
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Oklahoma City. Quest Diagnostics is currently hiring Technologist, Medical I in Oklahoma City Oklahoma. Furthermore subscribe us to get latest job alert from us or submit job app to get other employer career notification.