Looking to join family of clinics, hospitals and other health care facilities in Rochester? Mayo Clinic is hiring Full-Time Senior Manager Marketing – Remote in Rochester Minnesota to provide an unparalleled experience as the most trusted partner for health care.
Job Title : Senior Manager Marketing – Remote
Location : Rochester, Minnesota
Job Type : Full-Time
Job ID: 192632BR
Job Details :
Why Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report, 2022-2023) and ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. We have a vast array of opportunities ranging from Nursing, Clinical, to Finance, IT, Administrative, Research and Support Services to name a few. Across all locations, you’ll find career opportunities that support diversity, equity and inclusion. At Mayo Clinic, we invest in you with opportunities for growth and development and our benefits and compensation package are highly competitive. We invite you to be a part of our team where you’ll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, mutual respect, and most importantly, a life-changing career!
Mayo Clinic offers a variety of employee benefits. For additional information please visit Mayo Clinic Benefits. Eligibility may vary.
The Senior Manager of Solutions marketing for Mayo Clinic Platform is a highly-skilled marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skill who provides significant contributions to business planning efforts as a collaborative partner.
The Senior Manager of Solutions marketing leads teams building strategic marketing, advertising, and media campaigns to support business objectives for the institution. Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to market solutions and generate results. Experienced in strategic and tactical marketing planning, branding, and product development.The Senior Manager of Solutions marketing will analyze market conditions, competitive landscape and customer needs. Will define go-to-market strategy, targeting, and tactical execution across multiple channels for pipeline acceleration, as well as execute programs that will be critical to organizational success. Develop and mature the implementation and reinforcement of messaging in collaboration with solutions and sales teams, and marketing agency. Provide oversight and best practices around marketing campaigns. The Senior Manager – Marketing will assess effectiveness of current marketing strategies and campaigns and refine and optimize accordingly, develop and measure program KPIs, assess campaign ROI and impact, and complete post-campaign reviews.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Proactively collaborates with marketing, physician and corporate leadership, governing committees, patients, and consumers as required to lead strategies, plans, objectives, and projects to a successful completion.
• Serves as an advisor on marketing objectives, strategies, and tactics and serves as an advocate for new products, services, or projects.
• Independently influences change to help optimize processes and operations in line with a modern marketing organization.
• Evaluates, analyzes, develops, and measures marketing strategies based on target audiences, market research and business plans, and continually assess consumer and business needs to ensure alignment. Reports on outcomes and makes dynamic adjustments.
• Responsible for market intelligence through identification and analysis of internal and external data relevant to the market with the ability to synthesis findings and adjust strategies to accomplished assigned objectives and key results.
• Continuously evaluates and analyzes customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
• Responsible for assigned marketing budgets and financial oversight.
• Knowledge and expertise in external vendor management, oversite, leadership, budget, and contract negotiations.
• Solid understanding of how to leverage customer and market insights to develop an annual marketing plan and drive marketing strategies for assigned marketing objectives.
• Ability to manage, coach, and mentor direct reporting staff, as well as mentor staff to become future leaders.
This Position is 100% Remote; can work from anywhere
Cover Letter Preferred
Experience in marketing for AI/health care technology, life sciences, biotechnology industries.
Minimum Education and/or Experience Required: (Education Requirements and Experience):
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
• 7+ years of marketing experience
• Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies and budgets
• Project management experience in implementing tactical marketing programs
• Comprehensive digital marketing skills
• Experience leading and managing high-performance teams
• MBA, MHA, or master’s degree in marketing.
• Experience with growth marketing, with proven track record of driving adoption, engagement, or retention.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Entrepreneurial approach, high tolerance for ambiguity.
• Ability to work independently, influence, and communicate across all levels of management in both marketing and cross-functional teams.
• Passion for consumers, with a demonstrated ability to use insights and data to improve the customer experience.
• Collaborative communication skills – Possess ability to engage with all stakeholders, internally and externally, to facilitate cross-functional collaboration and successfully manage diverse teams through effective verbal and written communications.
• Technological and digital marketing skills – Possess contemporary knowledge of digital tools, platforms and channels and a good understanding of marketing technology.
• Critical thinking skills – Have the ability to understand dynamic and sensitive situations and problems, identify cause and effect relationships and develop effective strategies.
• Analytical skills – Possess agility with analytical tools and have the ability to process, analyze and utilize large quantities of data efficiently.
• Creativity and innovation – Think out of the box and be able to develop new concepts and devise unique marketing campaigns.
• Personal Motivation – A commitment to meeting deadlines with a high-quality product Sense of urgency, a strong work ethic, flexibility, and creativity
• Leadership – Takes responsibility for the collective work of the team, serving as a mentor and holding others accountable to their contributions.
License or certification
$127,774.40 – $185,307.20/ year
Hours / Pay period
Normal Business Hours
This Position is 100% Remote; can work from anywhere
Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly City : that provides a highly livable environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The City : is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Mayo Clinic is committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of its employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. Women, minorities, veterans, people from the LGBTQ communities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply to join our teams. Reasonable accommodations to access job openings or to apply for a job are available.
Career tags: mayo clinic jobs Full-Time in Rochester, Marketing jobs hiring Rochester, Senior Manager Marketing – Remote jobs Rochester, mayo jobs nearby Rochester, Full-Time jobs hiring in Rochester.
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get healthcare jobs in Rochester. Currently Mayo clinic is currently looking to hire a Senior Manager Marketing – Remote from Rochester Minnesota. Subscribe us to get latest pharmaceutical job alert from us.