Join healthcare leader Kaiser, Currently hiring Sr Consultant – AI and Analytics Strategy, Apply kaiser permanente jobs Oakland. for more role and responsibility to apply KP careers Oakland.
Position : Sr Consultant – AI and Analytics Strategy
Location : Oakland, CA
Job Type : Full-time
Description: This position plays a pivotal role within an advanced analytics function, responsible for developing and driving analytics strategy across multiple business segments. The successful candidate possesses or has strong interest in gaining deep understanding of digital transformation and its impact on technology and analytics, contributes to setting analytics vision and strategy by translating technology trends into compelling near and long-term analytics initiatives, develops analytics roadmap, and works with the analytics teams and business partners to execute the strategy.
A secondary function of this position is to lead and drive cross-functional change management initiatives such as implementing connected data strategy, developing market engagement strategy, and developing optimal market facing team structure. The successful candidate should be experienced and skilled at managing ambiguity, designing and facilitating cross-functional teams to generate breakthrough thinking, and an exceptional communicator and visual storyteller.
The successful candidate will also develop a futures thinking discipline along with the responsible executive. The successful candidate will be learning and practicing the discipline of futures thinking, researching and analyzing technology and social trends, and developing futures scenarios that impact the business. This requires the candidate to have extraordinary level of curiosity, ability to connect dots across seemingly unrelated information and be a strategic thinker.
Active participation in a range of market strategy projects essential to KP’s membership and margin goals. Market Strategy & Analysis Consultants provide analytical/strategic-thinking and leadership skills that enable project teams to: 1) isolate business issues; 2) design and execute analytics for studying business issues (market research, scenario planning, forecasting, market share, profitability, etc); 3) bring technical/content expertise (competitive intelligence, utilization, financial analysis, deep data analysis & programming); 4) vet findings and make formal recommendations to senior levels of KP leadership; 5) create documents (strategic segment plans, utilization reports) that inform critical strategic issues.
• Leads 1-2 major market strategy teams concurrently.
• Proactively identifies key business line issues.
• Manages multiple complex market strategy/business line issues.
• Establishes accountabilities within business line strategy groups and facilitates decision making.
• Leads development of recommendations that determine course of further work and/or organizational change for marketing strategy.
• Serves as subject matter/technical expert to Analysts and Market Strategy & Analysis Consultants.
– Minimum five (5) years of related experience OR master’s degree and minimum two (2) years of experience.
– Bachelor’s degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
– High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
– Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
– Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
– Considered functional expert in field within KP.
– Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
– Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist
– Highly skilled in MS Excel, Access and other databases. Must know how to manipulate databases such as MS Excel and/or Access, as well as manipulating reports and generating reports.
– Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
– Minimum eight (8) years of related experience.
– Master’s degree in business, public health or related preferred.
Primary Location: California,Oakland,1800 Harrison
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM
Working Hours End: 05:00 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-PO-01|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Department: Po/Ho Corp – Membership & Market Analytics – 7016
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma and hospital jobs in Oakland. Kaiser Permanente is currently hiring a Sr Consultant – AI and Analytics Strategy in Oakland CA. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.