Join healthcare leader Kaiser, Currently hiring Kaiser Permanente Post Acute Care Center Administrator, Apply kaiser permanente jobs San Leandro. for more role and responsibility to apply KP careers San Leandro.
Position : Kaiser Permanente Post Acute Care Center Administrator
Location : San Leandro, California
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Facilitates, directs, and coordinates operational activities and programs relative to the day-to-day Kaiser Permanente Post Acute Care Center (KPPACC) operations through the delivery of cost effective and quality services. This includes patient care services, support services and quality and member services. Working closely with TPMG and Labor leadership, the KPPACC Administrator will be responsible for building effective partnerships and promoting collaborative relationships in the Post Acute Care Center. The KPPACC Administrator assures implementation of system-wide and regional strategic initiatives and policies.
– Provides leadership in building a team and an organization which will assume responsibility and accountability for achieving both the mission and financial/operational objectives of KP.
– Provides strategic leadership in bringing together diverse constituencies for the purposes of conceptualizing, articulating, and implementing a shared vision for the Post Acute Care Center.
– Provides leadership in creating a culture which is predicated on a growing trust amongst and between stakeholders. Maintains open channels of communication and fosters information sharing.
– Provides leadership in the development and execution of key strategies which differentiate KP from its competitors in the area of service and clinical excellence.
– Achieves/exceeds performance expectations throughout the Post Acute Care Center.
– Promote open, effective, and ongoing communication and the sharing of information among and between KP employees, physician leadership and Post Acute Care Center staff.
– Creates a culture which is decisive, action-oriented, flexible, and poised to seize opportunities to advance quality, service and performance.
– Ensures the integration of quality, service and efficiency improvements into day-to-day operations.
– Establishes clearly defined goals and objectives and ensure follow through in a timely manner.
– Provides leadership in mentoring and developing direct reports and staff in a manner which emphasizes the importance of team work, collaboration, and the sharing of information, resources, and best practices amongst stakeholders across the organization.With HR, directs the implementation of integrated human resources strategies to ensure quality results in the identification, recruitment, retention and development of key human resources.
– Makes sound decisions on best use of resources in support of regional priorities and strategies.
– Ensures the successful implementation of, promote and operationalize the Labor-Management Partnership throughout the organization.
– Establishes an environment that supports caregivers and enhances growth, communication, and job satisfaction.
– Achieves key LMP initiatives and ensure the demonstration of LMP behaviors throughout the hospital.
– Ensures Labor participation in appropriate decision making forums and committees.
– Provides leadership and guidance in the development and implementation of ongoing programs to improve performance and manage costs, while improving the quality of patient care delivery.
– Manages the operating and capital budgets of areas of responsibility.
– Aggressively mitigates all variances to budget.
– Supports the successful operational implementation of HealthConnect and New Products.
– Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
– Minimum seven (7) years of experience in clinical, management, and leadership roles within hospital operations.
– Bachelor’s degree in business administration, health care administration, or related field.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
– California Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) License.
– Must be able to work in Labor/Management Partnership environment.
– Experience in strategic and operational change in a complex environment.
– Master’s degree in business administration, health care administration, or related field.
Primary Location: California,San Leandro,KP Post Acute Care Center
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri * This is a temporary position.
Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM
Working Hours End: 04:30 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Temporary
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-NCAL-09|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level: Director/Senior Director
Department: Oakland Reg – 1800 Harrison – HP Func-Rgnl Continuum of Care – 0208
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Jobs San Leandro, Kaiser Permanente career San Leandro, KP jobs nearby San Leandro, Healthcare jobs in San Leandro California, Kaiser San Leandro jobs, San Leandro jobs, kaiser hospital jobs San Leandro California, KP
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma and hospital jobs in San Leandro. Kaiser Permanente is currently hiring a Kaiser Permanente Post Acute Care Center Administrator in San Leandro California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.