Join healthcare leader Kaiser, Currently hiring Aide, Cafeteria, Apply kaiser permanente jobs Clackamas. for more role and responsibility to apply KP careers Clackamas.
Position : Aide, Cafeteria
Location : Clackamas, Oregon
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Under the direction of the Department Manager or Supervisor, cashier in the cafeteria, assist in set up and maintaining caf serving area, clean cafeteria area according to hospital and state quality and sanitary standards.
– Prepare coffee as needed.
– Assemble and deliver coffee service and catering items.
– Prepare steam table items and serving area prior to each meal period.
– Service meals to guests in a courteous, pleasant manner.
– Maintain cleanliness in serving area and dining room tables
– Collect money and make change for cafeteria patrons.
– Maintain cash register in accordance with business office procedures.
– Complete appropriate records and make drops in safe
– Set up cafeteria for meal service.
– Portion and wrap food items accurately and attractively.
– Stock items for cafeteria.
– Store items received by department in assigned area.
– Rotate stock so that new items are used last (includes all case goods).
– Maintain menu board and posted menus
– Complete cleaning assignments according to daily and weekly.
– Perform dishwashing duties as necessary.
– Maintain good interpersonal relationship with cafeteria patrons, staff and other departments.
– Answer telephone, receiving and distributing messages to appropriate members of the department.
– Maintain security by unlocking the entire kitchen each morning.
– Lock the kitchen each evening.
– Follows appropriate policies and procedures for use of time in work environment, including absenteeism and tardiness.
– Monitors and takes corrective action to prevent recurring absences.
– Returns promptly from breaks and schedules them in concert with co-workers to provide appropriate coverage of unit and client care activities.
– Consistently on time and ready to work at the start of shift as well as assignments completed at end of shift.
– Maintains confidentiality of al client and organizational records.
– Releases information according to established policy/procedure.
– Demonstrates a positive attitude while at the work site.
– Does not conduct personal conversations when members are waiting for service.
– Does not discuss other staff members, organization, or medical care in public areas.
– Identifies self by utilizing name tags and verbally introducing self by name, title and/or department.
– Addresses members by their proper titles and last name.
– Provides assistance to customers or connect customers to appropriate person when needed.
– Applies the same courtesy standards to customers on the telephone as in person.
– Recent restaurant or health care food service experience in the following required: host/hostess, cashier, stocking salad bar, catering, banquets and luncheons.
– Cashier and, customer service experience required.
License, Certification, Registration
– Current Food Handlers Card.
– Must have effective oral communications skills, be able to write legibly, read, and follow written instructions.
– Must demonstrate ability to organize and perform work without close supervision.
– One year (1) of restaurant/institutional food service, cashier, and catering experience preferred.
– Knowledge of cash registers preferred.
Primary Location: Oregon,Clackamas,Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon,Tue
Working Hours Start: 12:30 PM
Working Hours End: 09:00 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: W06|SEIU|Local 49
Job Level: Entry Level
Department: Sunnyside Medical Center – Cafeteria – 1001
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Jobs Clackamas, Kaiser Permanente career Clackamas, KP jobs nearby Clackamas, Healthcare jobs in Clackamas Oregon, Kaiser Clackamas jobs, Clackamas jobs, kaiser hospital jobs Clackamas Oregon, KP
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma and hospital jobs in Clackamas. Kaiser Permanente is currently hiring a Aide, Cafeteria in Clackamas Oregon. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.