Join healthcare leader Kaiser, Currently hiring Project Manager I, Apply kaiser permanente jobs Martinez. for more role and responsibility to apply KP careers Martinez.
Position : Project Manager I
Location : Martinez, California
Job Type : Full-time
Description: THIS JOB MUST BE REVIEWED WITH TOTAL COMPENSATION BEFORE POSTING. Responsible for providing leadership to a team committed to achieving specified goals of a project. Provides high quality and cost effective project management, analytic support services and technical expertise for a broad array of issues. This is the first job in a three (3) level Project Manager Ladder. At the entry level, a Project Manager may lead projects that impact a single functional area or service area. It is responsible for working on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Position will exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
– Leads and provides technical leadership to projects.
– Sets strategic direction of projects.
– Develops project plans which identify key issues, problems, approaches, performance metrics and resources required.
– Designs processes to address identified problems.
– Establishes team membership and negotiates time commitments and resource allocation.
– Provides staff leadership to multi-disciplinary teams.
– Motivates team members and facilitates team meetings.
– Acts as liaison, problem solver, and facilitator.
– Cultivates and reinforces appropriate group values, norms, and behaviors.
– Provides guidance to team on performance and productivity issues.
– Designs research plans for data gathering and analysis.
– Actively participates or may lead in analyzing data and developing recommendations and action plans.
– Accountable for the development of project documentation for senior executives and other key clients to facilitate sharing of project outcomes and best practices.
– Plans and facilitates meetings.
– Makes formal presentations to various senior level audiences.
– Assesses project impact on the workforce.
– May include developing training program for different levels of audiences.
– May develop and manage a department, including recruiting, coaching, performance evaluation of staff.
– Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in specified technical area.
• Bachelors’ degree in business administration, health care administration, operations research, public health administration, or other
related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
• Ability to determine key business issues and develop effective action plans from multi-disciplinary perspectives.
• Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses.
• Good project management and consulting skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Project management experience in health care preferred.
• Master’s degree or clinical licenses (RN, MD, etc.) preferred.
• Three years experience in business analysis, construction, and the integration of cross-functional technologies.
Primary Location: California,Martinez,Martinez Hacienda Medical Offices
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM
Working Hours End: 05:00 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-NCAL-09|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Department: Martinez Hacienda Med Offices – Pathology/Lab-NP/PA – 0206
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Jobs Martinez, Kaiser Permanente career Martinez, KP jobs nearby Martinez, Healthcare jobs in Martinez California, Kaiser Martinez jobs, Martinez jobs, kaiser hospital jobs Martinez California, KP
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma and hospital jobs in Martinez. Kaiser Permanente is currently hiring a Project Manager I in Martinez California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.