Join healthcare leader Kaiser Permanente as Senior Financial Analyst in San Jose. Read role and responsibility to apply Kaiser Permanente is careers in San Jose California.
Position : Senior Financial Analyst
Location : San Jose, California
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Prepares financial reports and conducts comprehensive analyses with written summaries to management. Responsibilities include compiling and generating reports, providing supporting data for budget purposes, providing consultative and advisory recommendations to managers on data analysis and performance reporting, and working with various financial leadership to develop departmental operational and financial reports. Performs financial analysis upon identification of variances, and coordinates with junior analysts variance analysis process as defined. Participates in the planning and development of regional, departmental and/or functional budgets. May be responsible for budget system completion and high level reviews. Participates in and/or leads projects of moderate to complex scope as assigned.
– Initiates and facilitates investigation variances trends, cost trends and utilization patterns and performs analysis.
– Coordinates process as defined.
– Ensures analyses are conducted in accordance with Administrative objectives.
– Designs analytical reports and prepares complex financial trend and data analysis reports.
– May be accountable for the coordination, compilation, and verification of analytic interpretation of financial reports and analyses.
– Proactively identifies potential data and analytical needs to support management and performance monitoring requirements.
– Participates in the planning and development of regional, departmental and/or functional budgets.
– May be responsible for budget system completion and high level reviews.
– Performs special projects/studies of moderate to complex scope as directed.
– Develops work plans independently.
– Completes structured projects with targeted analytical outcomes, defined clients and project teams.
– Works autonomously and collaboratively with project teams and clients.
– Identifies operational impact of analytical findings.
– Manages projects of moderate to complex scope with general supervision.
– Conducts ongoing user education and provides management consultation on the use and interpretation of analyses, reports, methodologies and source data and systems.
– Develop spreadsheet and database analyses for presentation and analysis of financial reports.
– Coordinates and interacts with any of the following: Finance Team, Revenue Cycle, Admin, Dept. Administrators & Chiefs, and other organizational department leadership (as appropriate) in providing analytical assistance within defined parameters.
– Facilitates data analysis for and gives presentations.
– Monitors compliance with policies and procedures related to financial management and budget systems and related automated systems.
– Minimum four (4) years of related experience in financial analysis and budgeting.
– Bachelor’s degree required, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
– High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
– Highly developed knowledge of finance theories such as present values theory/cash flow analysis and accounting principles.
– Able to formulate finance study designs and prepare and conduct professional presentations.
– Advanced proficiency in PC based word processing and spreadsheet applications, including advanced functions such as graphics, pivot tables, macros and database management.
– Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills.
– Ability to facilitate design and requirements definitions meetings with a wide variety of managerial leaders.
– Knowledge/ability of detailed financial and operational data anlaysis and consultative skills.
– Works under limited guidance; accountable to complete work assignments.
– May provide functional direction to junior finance staff.
– Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
– Experience in both financial and operational data analysis.
– Skilled in various applications including MS Excel, Access, VBA, SQL and KP Health Connect.
– Master’s degree preferred.
– CPA preferred.
Primary Location: California,San Jose,San Jose Hospital
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Working Hours Start: 08:30 AM
Working Hours End: 05:00 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-NCAL-09|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Department: San Jose Hospital – Hosp Admin-Bus Strategy&Fin – 0208
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Permanente Jobs in San Jose, Kaiser Permanente career in San Jose, Kaiser health jobs in San Jose, Healthcare jobs in San Jose California, Jobs in San Jose California, San Jose jobs, Hiring nearby in San Jose California
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in San Jose. Kaiser Permanente is currently looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst in San Jose California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.