Join healthcare leader Kaiser Permanente as Manager, Clinical Technology in Santa Clara. Read role and responsibility to apply Kaiser Permanente is careers in Santa Clara California.
Position : Manager, Clinical Technology
Location : Santa Clara, California
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Develops and manages technology strategies and operations in a localized environment including hospitals and/or MOB’s and functions as an expert authority and single point of contact for clinical technology issues, providing integrated managerial oversight and support for areas as defined by the medical groups. Aligns local planning efforts with Clinical Technology Medical Equipment Consultants, NFS Project Managers, IT Leadership and Medical Group Leaders. Manages the Service Area-wide maintenance service program for all of the medical devices and associated systems and connectivity of those systems including non-traditional environments and equipment. Coordinates technology management for clinical technology plan implementations with Capital Project Teams to ensure new technologies are delivered on time, on budget and meet technical and operational specs as defined. Communicates key deliverables, milestones and interdependencies. Provides leadership and direction to Clinical Technology employees in service area(s).
– Ensures short and long term strategic plans are in place to accomplish Clinical Technology goals for the service area, with results tracked and resources properly allocated. Negotiates performance expectations and makes commitments with the service area leadership and clinical technology leadership regarding operations.
– Provides oversight for compliance with relevant government, accreditation and industry standards and initiatives by coordinating with other Clinical Technology teams and IT to ensure technical systems and processes are used and maintained in a manner that insures compliance with all relevant regulations and standards.
– Manages planning, coordination and expense priorities for overall clinical technology service area budget. Ensures purchases are coordinated with service area local Clinical Technology review/approval process and structure including validation of area purchases that purchased equipment meets demand and efficiency metrics.
– Participates in meetings with Medical Center Leaders, Strategic Capital Planning, Capital Equipment, Technical Strategy Committee and Environmental Health and Safety. Provides guidance and expertise on; Clinical Technology issues and service area business strategies and priorities.
– Accountable for successful operations and meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA). Manages Clinical Technology staff and resources for service area(s). Evaluates/assesses and allocates appropriate resources to meet demands (i.e. people and dollars).
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in leadership/supervisory role.
• Minimum five (5) years of related experience to include: experience with biomedical devices and systems that tightly integrate with clinical, patient care systems; current and emerging medical equipment technologies, Federal, State and local laws and regulations and licensing agencies (i.e. CAPS, CMS, The Joint Commission and HIPAA, AAAHC (for Ambulatory Surgery Centers).
• Bachelor’s degree in related field (i.e. biomedical, clinical, computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or business), OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Minimum ten (10) years of experience in a healthcare delivery, multi-hospital environment in a leadership/managerial role providing medical equipment and consultative services for hospital and/or medical office buildings (clinic) preferred.
• Professional certification as a Certified Clinical Engineer and/or certification in Biomedical instrumentation (CBET, CLES, CRES), or Computer certification CompTIA A+ preferred.
• Master’s degree in related field (i.e. health administration, MS engineering, and MBA) OR six (6) years of experience in a directly related field.
•ACTM for Santa Clara Service Area.
Primary Location: California,Santa Clara,Santa Clara Hospital
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM
Working Hours End: 05:00 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-PO-01|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports
Department: Berkeley Biomedical Engineerng – BE Support Services – 0308
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Permanente Jobs in Santa Clara, Kaiser Permanente career in Santa Clara, Kaiser health jobs in Santa Clara, Healthcare jobs in Santa Clara California, Jobs in Santa Clara California, Santa Clara jobs, Hiring nearby in Santa Clara California
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Santa Clara. Kaiser Permanente is currently looking to hire a Manager, Clinical Technology in Santa Clara California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.