Join healthcare leader Kaiser Permanente as Occupational Therapist- Per Diem Inpatient in Harbor City. Read role and responsibility to apply Kaiser Permanente is careers in Harbor City California.
Position : Occupational Therapist- Per Diem Inpatient
Location : Harbor City, California
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Responsible for the occupational therapy of patients under the direction and supervision of the Rehabilitation Services.
• Evaluates patients, interprets evaluation findings to determine the nature and extent of dysfunction.
• Establishes treatment goals and plans treatment to achieve established goals.
• Initiates discharge planning for occupational therapy.
• Implements the treatment program through direct treatment of the patient.
• May delegate a portion of the treatment program to the appropriate supportive personnel.
• Coordinates the treatment program with other health care personnel as appropriate.
• Provides advice and education to patient and family.
• Regularly assesses clinical signs and symptoms to determine effectiveness of treatment, progress of patient towards goals, the need for modifying goals and treatment.
• Discharges patient from occupational therapy when the patient has received maximum benefit from occupational therapy.
• Provides accurate, timely documentation of occupational therapy patient management.
• Demonstrates progress toward meeting the criteria for professional practice.
Per diem requirements as per contract language/CBA. May be scheduled in any of South Bay Medical office Buildings.
• Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy curriculum with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with certification in occupational therapy or foreign-trained equivalent.
License, Certification, Registration
• Licensure to practice occupational therapy by the State of California.
• American Heart Association approved BLS.
• National Provider Identifier (NPI) required as of May 23, 2007.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Inpatient skill set preferred.
Primary Location: California,Harbor City,South Bay Medical Center
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 1
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Working Hours Start: 08:30 AM
Working Hours End: 05:00 PM
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: B24|AFSCME|United Therapists of So Cal
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Specialty: Physical / Occupational Therapy
Department: South Bay Med Center – Occupational Therapy-Inpatient – 0806
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Permanente Jobs in Harbor City, Kaiser Permanente career in Harbor City, Kaiser health jobs in Harbor City, Healthcare jobs in Harbor City California, Jobs in Harbor City California, Harbor City jobs, Hiring nearby in Harbor City California
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Harbor City. Kaiser Permanente is currently looking to hire a Occupational Therapist- Per Diem Inpatient in Harbor City California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.