Join healthcare leader Kaiser Permanente as Worker, Floor Care/Project in Hillsboro. Read role and responsibility to apply Kaiser Permanente is careers in Hillsboro Oregon.
Position : Worker, Floor Care/Project
Location : Hillsboro, Oregon
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Under in-direct supervision, perform a variety of designated floor, carpet, upholstery, project work and general housekeeping duties in carious facilities, and clinics, following routine or established procedures. Promotes cost effectiveness through the proper use and conservation of supplies and equipment. Follows all established infection control protocols in terms of observing universal precautions and isolation cleaning procedures and identifies safety issues and reports them as soon as possible to the immediate supervisor. Reports all mechanical failures by writing up an equipment maintenance work order form to give to engineering for all repairs.
– Strip, wax, buff, and seal all hard floor surfaces using established floor care procedures.
– Spot clean, and thoroughly clean, all assigned carpets and upholstery and fabric cubicles.
– Clean windows, high ledges, vents, light fixtures, fire extinguishers, cabinets and all horizontal and vertical surfaces.
– Performs all housekeeping duties as required and assist in staffing emergencies.
• Knowledge and experience in all hard floor, carpet and upholstery cleaning techniques.
• Hard floor experience should include, Tile, wood, Linoleum, Terrazzo, Mondo, and Nora floors.
• Floor care certification and training offered through the course work by Kaiser Permanente or equivalent
License, Certification, Registration
• Floor care certification required and/or demonstrated floor tech experience. Willing to acquire certification if not certified at this time
• Ability to read, write, and speak English.
• Knowledge of the proper use of communication equipment including phones and pagers.
• Demonstrates understanding of proper mixing ratios of chemicals to ensure proper use of chemicals on all hard floor, carpet and upholstery surfaces.
• Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of the proper use of chemicals, cleaning equipment and communication equipment including phones and pagers.
• Demonstrates knowledge and safe use of various departmental cleaning equipment and preventative maintenance procedures.
• Demonstrates knowledge of various fabrics and the appropriate cleaning procedures.
• Demonstrates how to find information on cleaning procedures.
• Demonstrates effective use of time in completing daily tasks.
• Maintains acceptable level of customer satisfaction.
• Complies with all laws and regulations and Kaiser’s policies in performing job responsibilities.
• Having a passing score of 90% or better on floor care tests.
• Demonstrates flexibility in response to unexpected changes in work volume, emergencies, staffing and scheduling.
• Looks for opportunities to assist co-workers.
• Ability to use various methods of wet and dry upholstery cleaning. Knowledge of upholstery fabrics a must.
• Knowledge of upholstery fabrics, with wet and dry upholstery cleaning experience required.
• Three (3) years experience as floor care tech. with knowledge of all hard floor, carpet, and upholstery cleaning techniques.
• Ability to assist in emergency flood/water clean up. Certification in floor care preferred.
• Demonstrates thorough knowledge of all cleaning and stripping chemicals.
• Exhibit technical knowledge of all floor and upholstery cleaning equipment.
• Ability to use all floor care and upholstery cleaning tools.
• Maintenance and care of equipment according to OSHA standards required.
• Working days: Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat.
Primary Location: Oregon,Hillsboro,Westside Hospital
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Working Hours Start: 03:30 PM
Working Hours End: 12:00 AM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: W06|SEIU|Local 49
Job Level: Entry Level
Department: Westside Medical Cntr – Environmental Svcs – 1001
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Permanente Jobs in Hillsboro, Kaiser Permanente career in Hillsboro, Kaiser health jobs in Hillsboro, Healthcare jobs in Hillsboro Oregon, Jobs in Hillsboro Oregon, Hillsboro jobs, Hiring nearby in Hillsboro Oregon
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Hillsboro. Kaiser Permanente is currently looking to hire a Worker, Floor Care/Project in Hillsboro Oregon. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.