Join healthcare leader Kaiser Permanente as Aide, Housekeeping in Hillsboro. Read role and responsibility to apply Kaiser Permanente is careers in Hillsboro Oregon.
Position : Aide, Housekeeping
Location : Hillsboro, Oregon
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Under direct supervision, perform a variety of designated housekeeping duties in the various hospitals, clinics and houses, following routine or established procedures.
– Clean assigned areas by washing furnishing, walls, floors and equipment with special cleaning solutions and disinfectants to prevent spread of disease.
– Sanitize and polish sinks, mirrors, tubs and similar equipment.
– Replenish supplies of soap, towels and other dispensable items.
– Strip, wash and make beds in prescribed manner following correct discharge procedures.
– Collect soiled linen and transport to appropriate storage area.
– Empty waste baskets and ashtrays and arrange furniture in an orderly manner.
– Collect trash and infectious waste and dispose properly.
– Move furniture, supplies and miscellaneous related items.
– Clean mirrors, ledges, vents, light fixtures, fire extinguisher, cabinets, baseboards, bathroom fixtures and corners.
– Vacuum carpets and dust blinds.
– Spot and steam clean carpets.
– Refinish tile floors.
– Steam clean beds, stretchers and gurneys, and other rolling-stock equipment as assigned.
– Report mechanical failures and negative conditions as observed.
– At the end of shift, return unused supplies to utility rooms, leave soiled linen and trash in designated areas and clean cart and equipment.
– Follow established infection control protocol in terms of observing universal precautions and isolation cleaning procedures.
– Identify safety issues and report them as soon as possible to their immediate supervisor.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
• Housekeeping (environmental hygiene) experience.
License, Certification, Registration
• Must be able to understand oral & written communication
• Able to stand and walk majority of shift, and ability to lift, bend, reach and twist repetitively.
• Able to lift 35 pounds frequently, 60 pounds occasionally, and push carts weighing up to 350 lbs.
• Commercial/Medical housekeeping experience.
• Working days: Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon.
Primary Location: Oregon,Hillsboro,Westside Hospital
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon
Working Hours Start: 02:00 PM
Working Hours End: 10:30 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: W06|SEIU|Local 49
Job Level: Entry Level
Department: Westside Medical Cntr – Environmental Svcs – 1001
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Permanente Jobs in Hillsboro, Kaiser Permanente career in Hillsboro, Kaiser health jobs in Hillsboro, Healthcare jobs in Hillsboro Oregon, Jobs in Hillsboro Oregon, Hillsboro jobs, Hiring nearby in Hillsboro Oregon
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Hillsboro. Kaiser Permanente is currently looking to hire a Aide, Housekeeping in Hillsboro Oregon. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.