Join healthcare leader Kaiser Permanente as Echocardiograph Technologist I in San Marcos. Read role and responsibility to apply Kaiser Permanente is careers in San Marcos California.
Position : Echocardiograph Technologist I
Location : San Marcos, California
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Under general supervision, performs cardiac ultrasonic procedures, obtains necessary images, prepares study for interpretation by cardiologist, reviews data and may confer with medical personnel regarding results, reviews medical record to identify significant medical history to anticipate possible impact on test, and performs other related duties.
– Upholds Kaiser Permanente’s Policies and Procedures, Principles of Responsibilities and applicable state, federal and local laws.
– Performs echocardiogram procedure 1.1 Utilizes ultrasound modalities of 2-0, M-Mode, color flow, and Doppler Testing for visualization of all possible cardiac structures, prosthesis, and pertinent arterial and venous anatomy and flow of blood. 1.2 Obtains patient’s history and records information in patient’s chart. 1.3 Positions patient and manipulates equipment to obtain desired quality and quantity of images for cardiologist’s diagnostic interpretation. 1 .4 Confirms or excludes all possible primary and/or secondary findings based on provided clinical information. 1 .5. Records/documents, edits, and calculates all tests to provide sufficient data in all pediatric and adult exams.
– Confers with cardiologist concerning special patients to determine if areas other than those considered standard for a particular problem are to be imaged.
– Assists physician with Transesophageal Echograms procedures. 3.1 Adjusts and sets-up equipment, checks functionality of equipment, sterilizes probe, orders and maintains supplies.
– Performs minor adjustments on the ultrasonic equipment and arranges service for any major repairs.
– Responds immediately to Stat requests from physicians for patient ultrasonic examinations and relays findings to referring physician by phone or by transmittal of examination reports.
– Maintains files and logs of all procedures to include recording on daily logs, processing reports, filing charts and tapes, pulling tapes and setting-up for physician review, indexing interesting cases for retrieval.
– Orders and maintains supplies.
– Performs other related duties as assigned.
– Assume other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
– Graduate of an accredited echocardiography program or equivalent on the job training. Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer/Registered Diagnostic Cardiography Sonographer or registry eligible in Echocardiography.
License, Certification, Registration
– Ability to operate equipment to secure satisfactory recordings.
– Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
– Ability to maneuver echocardiograph equipment which may exceed 500 lbs.
– Minimum of one (1) year experience in echocardiography with Doppler.
Primary Location: California,San Marcos,San Marcos Medical Offices 2
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Working Hours Start: 12:01 AM
Working Hours End: 11:59 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: B09|OPEIU|Local 30
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Department: 5251 Viewridge Ct. – Cardiology-Reg Clinic – 0806
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Permanente Jobs in San Marcos, Kaiser Permanente career in San Marcos, Kaiser health jobs in San Marcos, Healthcare jobs in San Marcos California, Jobs in San Marcos California, San Marcos jobs, Hiring nearby in San Marcos California
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in San Marcos. Kaiser Permanente is currently looking to hire a Echocardiograph Technologist I in San Marcos California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.