Join healthcare leader Kaiser, Currently hiring Housekeeping Attendant, Apply kaiser permanente jobs Anaheim. for more role and responsibility to apply KP careers Anaheim.
Position : Housekeeping Attendant
Location : Anaheim, California
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Under general supervision, cleans & maintains assigned areas & performs a variety of environmental service duties in & around the medical center in order to maintain a neat, orderly, sanitary, & safe environment.
– Upholds KP’s Policies & Procedures, Principles of Responsibilities & applicable state, federal & local laws
– Cleans equipment, surgical areas, storage areas, furniture & beds
– Cleans spills & flooded areas
– Deep cleans, sanitizes rooms, mattresses, vents, & bathrooms
– Operates electrical cleaning equipment
– Strips, cleans, & polishes floor & wall surfaces vacuum carpet areas
– Dilutes cleaning solutions
– Collects & disposes of waste including bio-hazardous medical waste according to Policies & Procedures, ensures bio-hazardous waste is stored & locked in approved areas
– Coordinates housekeeping functions w/ other departments
– May perform other duties as required
Pay Grade: 04
• One (1) year of experience in environmental services department in an acute care setting preferred
• Experience within Environmental Services in a Medical Center environment preferred
• HS Diploma/GED preferred
• Ability to communicate & follow directions in English
• Moderate to heavy lifting ability required
• This is an on call position, days and hours may vary within specified shift.
• This position is required to work every other weekend.
Primary Location: California,Anaheim,Orange Co Anaheim Medical Center
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 1
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Working Hours Start: 11:00 PM
Working Hours End: 07:30 AM
Job Schedule: Call-in/On-Call
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: B01|SEIU|Local 399
Job Level: Entry Level
Department: OC Anaheim Medical Center – Environmental Svcs – 0801
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Jobs Anaheim, Kaiser Permanente career Anaheim, KP jobs nearby Anaheim, Healthcare jobs in Anaheim California, Kaiser Anaheim jobs, Anaheim jobs, kaiser hospital jobs Anaheim California, KP
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma and hospital jobs in Anaheim. Kaiser Permanente is currently hiring a Housekeeping Attendant in Anaheim California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.