Join healthcare leader Kaiser Permanente as Intermediate II Project Manager in Burbank. Read role and responsibility to apply Kaiser Permanente is careers in Burbank California.
Position : Intermediate II Project Manager
Location : Burbank, California
Job Type : Full-time
Description: Includes the planning and tracking of projects both (tactical and strategic), cost effectiveness, communication, risk analysis, quality assurance, team and vendor management, and implementation of highly visible, sensitive and multi-faceted projects. Identifies and resolves issues related to projects. Ensures assigned projects are delivered within scope, schedule, budget and quality levels are consistent with partner/customer expectations.
– Manages simple to moderately complex individual projects.
– Supports the development of solutions and may develop solutions
– Typically works on assignments of moderate scope; sometimes works on assignments of diverse scope.
– Makes significant contributions to the business plan.
– Develops the project plan.
– Identifies project metrics.
– Requires moderate to significant planning and scheduling.
– Recognizes and communicates project and team successes.
– Manages the tracking of interdependencies (start to finish relationships) within the project.
– Identifies needed resources.
– Establishes the project environment.
– Manages project close-out activities.
– May conduct post-implementation review.
– Minimum two (2) years of project management experience.
– Bachelor’s degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
– High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
– Understands all project life cycle phases and applies knowledge in the delivery of at least one phase of the project delivery life cycle.
– Significant knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
– Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Primary Location: California,Burbank,Marketing, Sales, Service and Admin
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM
Working Hours End: 05:00 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-PO-01|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Department: MSSA Admin Offices – Grp Rltn-Small Bus Unit Admin – 7016
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
Career Tag : Kaiser Permanente Jobs in Burbank, Kaiser Permanente career in Burbank, Kaiser health jobs in Burbank, Healthcare jobs in Burbank California, Jobs in Burbank California, Burbank jobs, Hiring nearby in Burbank California
Looking to join healthcare leaders? Pharmry will help you to get Pharma jobs in Burbank. Kaiser Permanente is currently looking to hire a Intermediate II Project Manager in Burbank California. Subscribe us to get latest job alert from us.